Participants can add their own training events that can then be approved by a manager. Participants can track their practical experience and personal development plans such as project management experience, flight logs, offline certifications, or other qualifying activities.
The experience log can be configured to track experience within a web form, by uploading supporting documents (i.e. PDF or word), or a combination of both. Authorized managers are provided with tools for reviewing and endorsing employee experiences as qualifying activities. Managers may also promote employees to up to four levels of pre-defined experience progression.
Add Experience and Submit for Approval
- Select My Experience from your main navigation area to open the experience log.
- Enter your hours for the current level. This can be done all at once, or a little at a time. You can also change the level at the bottom of the form.
- Submit your hours for approval after you have met the requirements.
- Your manager will review your submission and you may get an email to say if the level was approved or not approved.
- Proceed to the next level, if applicable.
My Experience May Look Different
The configuration of the experience log is customized for your system’s specific requirements, so while it will not look like exactly like the examples in this manual, the functionality is the same.
- Participant Tools
- Calendar and Events