- Navigate to the Report Wizard (for more information, see Run a Report).
- Select the Saved Searches button.
- Select the name of the report you want to run or use the search box to find the report.
- If you are not sure which report you need, select the report and then scroll down to view the filters.
- Select Launch Report.
- Select the report output (for more information, see Generate a Report).
Note that filters are not yet available for all reports in the wizard.
If you used a relative date range in step three when creating your saved report, then the report date will be relative to the current date (i.e the date that the saved report is launched).